Pump head & Pump Capaci
It will Needs: 4 Solar Panels (250Wp++ (60cell))
The direct advantages of our drives are:
1. The devices are designed without storage/battery usage, to provide energy with the first and last ray of sunshine.
- The SDD system has no more additional costs and works with robust 3-phase pumps, which are significantly more durable.
- The design for the 3-phase motors also requires significantly fewer pv modules than the comparable systems with single-phase pumps.
2. The units are equipped with passive coolers instead of fans,
- not much maintenance,
- no repairs as with fan drives
- thus hardly care and very robust.
3. A very important feature:
- The SDD works with any type of 3-phase engines or water pumps that are available on the market.
- Dry running protection
- GSM optional
- Temperature compatibility up to at least 65 ° C.
- IP 54. (when installing under the PV modules, to protect against environmental impact, to install).
4. No conversion housing required as for most other devices:
The back of the device has mounting holes that allow the device to be mounted on a freestanding post.
Solar Direct Drives "SDD" are passively cooled robust "stand alone" PV-solar powered motor drive solutions with Maximum Power Point Tracking and IP54(65) protection degree. They provide a rapidly paying-off substitute for Diesel or propane gas-powered pumping solutions.
Typically the SDDs are used in systems for sprinkling, drip irrigation or Pivot solar drive systems as well as for ventilation and also for flour and oil mill systems and water purification applications.
The Solar Direct Drives are operated from a single PV-array and drive 3-phase induction motors with 110V, 230V or 400V phase to phase voltage up to 5.5kW with 50Hz or 60Hz.
Pump sets are available.
Our IP54 protected models "SDD550W-85V" for 3-phase motor loads of up to 550W cover most applications up to 45°C ambient temperature.
Many of our devices are installed in
- the open fields (the farmer do not need to drive out to wait or switch on), can start automatically if you want, it saves time and travel costs
- in wilderness (India, nature reserves for elephants) or
- in Savanna in Southern Africa without any supervision and can be managed optional via GSM
Pump Inverter / Solar Direct Drive SDD 550W
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and take great pride in the quality of the products we sell. Supporting this with great customer service is our top priority.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow these guidelines and we will help you to return your purchase to us.
Sale items cannot be refunded, but can be exchanged for a different size or another item of equal or lesser value. Free return shipping on your first order*. Customer is responsible for ALL shipping costs on returns back to Akwaaba Energy GmbH for additional orders. Didn't like the color or sizing? For exchanges, we'll waive the return shipping cost on items sent to you*.
Any returns made without Akwaaba Energy GmbH issued Return Authorization number OR returned worn/without tags attached will not be accepted. Akwaaba Energy GmbH reserves the right to reject any return and will determine action on a case by case scenario. If you receive a defective item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve the situation immediately.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Once you get approved please ship the package back to us within 1-3 days, any returns shipped back to us upon approval longer than 3 days may not be refunded.
THE RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement via e-mail.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
To cancel you use the following contact:
Cancellation and Returns
Akwaaba Energy GmbH.
EFFECTS OF CANCELLATION
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery [only if your selected choice of delivery was standard shipping], without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We will collect the goods. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and provide us with a shipping tracking number.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Goods can be returned and will be accepted only in their original packing, unpacked, unopened.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following kind of contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized.
- Contracts for the supply of goods to companies.
- Contracts for supply outside the EU/EEA Cancellation and Returns